Winter Cobb Salad
1Lbs 16/21ct Shrimp tail-on, peeled & deveined
8-10 slices Bacon, halved
2 cup Vegetable Oil
6ea Eggs, hard-boiled, sliced
1pkg -5oz Net Wt Baby Arugula Lettuce, washed & dried
2ea Avocados, sliced
6oz Blackberries, rinsed
8oz Pineland Farms Cheddar Curds or Scorpion Jack Cheese, ¼” – ½” cubes
1ea Red Onion, sliced thin
1ea Pink Lady Apple, sliced
½ cup Blue Cheese Dressing
- Wrap the peeled, deveined shrimp with a portion of raw bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil and add the eggs. Cook for 10-12 minutes. Remove from heat and cool under cold running water. Crack and peel. Cut into slices or wedges. Set aside.
- In a medium pan over medium-high heat cook the bacon wrapped shrimp in vegetable oil until bacon is crispy and shrimp are well done. About 3-5 minutes. Remove toothpicks and set aside.
- Place the baby arugula in a large bowl. Add the fried shrimp to the center. Surround it with avocadoes, blackberries, sliced red onions, hardboiled eggs, crisp apple slices, and Pineland Farms Cheddar Curds.
- Serve with your favorite blue cheese dressing.
Recipe created by Emily McQuarrie