- 1 ea. pizza dough
- 15 oz. jar of Alfredo sauce, divided
- 8 oz. honey ham, thin sliced
- 8 ea. salami, thin sliced
- 10 ea. pepperoni, thin sliced
- 8 oz. Pineland Farms Pizza Curds
- 2.25 oz. can of black olives, sliced
- 1-2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated or shredded
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- Roll out pizza dough and spread 1⁄2 cup of the Alfredo sauce, leaving approximately 2 inches across the length without sauce.
- Spread Pineland Farms Pizza Curds, ham, salami, pepperoni, and black olives over the top of the sauce.
- Begin to roll lengthwise from the end with the toppings, laying the seam down on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cut a few slits across the top. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Heat and serve with remaining Alfredo sauce.
Recipe by Emily McQuarrie