Strawberry Bruschetta with Feta
A fruity and savory summer take on an old Italian favorite! The pairing of strawberry with some whipped feta will have you staying “bellisimo”!
Yields: 12 servings- 2ea
- 3oz Pineland Farms Feta Cheese
- 5.3oz container plain Greek Yogurt
- TT White Pepper
- 1 loaf Baguette or Sourdough
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- TT Salt & Pepper
- 12oz Strawberries, sliced
- 2 Tbsp fresh Basil, chopped
- ¼ cup Balsamic Glaze
Note: TT = “To Taste”
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a food processor combine Pineland Farms Feta Cheese and the plain Greek yogurt. Pulse and process until smooth. Season with white pepper. Set aside.
- Slice the baguette or sourdough into ¼” slices. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Bake until golden brown and crispy. Let cool.
- In a small bowl combine the sliced strawberries and freshly chopped basil. Mix until basil is evenly incorporated.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of whipped feta over the crispy baguette, divide strawberry basil over the top, and finish with a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
Recipe by our very own chef, Emily McQuarrie!
Pineland Farms Dairy Company
Find us in the Specialty Cheese Section!