Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 10 oz. frozen spinach, thawed, drained well
- 14 oz. can artichoke quarters, drained well
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 7 oz. Pineland Farms Cheddar Cheese, shredded, divided
- ¾ cup Parmesan/Romano cheese blend
- 15 oz. jar Alfredo sauce
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, Parmesan/Romano blend, Alfredo sauce, ½ of the shredded Pineland Farms Cheddar Cheese. Mix well.
- Place the spinach and artichokes in a cheese cloth or kitchen towel and squeeze off excess liquid. Break the vegetable clump into loose pieces and stir into the cheese mixture.
- Grease a 9″ x 9″ baking dish. Spoon the mixture evenly into the dish. Top with remaining Pineland Farms Cheddar Cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly and slightly browned. Serve with crusty bread or crackers.
Recipe by Emily McQuarrie