Roasted Vegetable and Feta Couscous
This colorful and nutrient-packed couscous is the perfect side to any meal. Add your favorite veggies and herbs to it to make it your own. Don’t forget to add your Pineland Farms Feta Crumbles!
Yields 6-8 servings
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and 1/2” cubed
- 1 red pepper, 1/2” cubed
- 1 yellow pepper, 1/2” cubed
- 1 small red onion, 1/2” cubed
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- (2) 4 oz. Pineland Farms Feta Crumbles cups
- 3 tbsp. fresh herbs
- 2 cups pearl couscous
- 3 cups chicken stock
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toss the peppers, onions and butternut squash in olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the vegetable on a sheet pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, bring the chicken stock to a boil. Add the couscous and cook for 8 minutes until tender. Fluff with a fork.
- Combine the roasted vegetables, couscous, Pineland Farms Feta Crumbles, and fresh herbs (sage, thyme, chives and parsley). Drizzle with the remaining olive oil and serve warm.
Recipe by Emily McQuarrie