Roasted Red Pepper Pasta Salad
Yields: 6 Servings
- 8oz Cavatappi Pasta, al dente
- 2 cups Broccoli florets
- 2 cups Cucumbers, quartered, sliced thin
- ½ cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1-8oz Jar Sliced Roasted Red Peppers
- 8oz Pineland Farms Ranch Curds (or Plain Cheddar Curds)
- ¾ cup Italian Dressing
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- TT Salt & Pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the Cavatappi pasta al dente, drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the broccoli, cucumbers, tomatoes, roasted red peppers, Pineland Farms Ranch Curds and coat with the Italian dressing and parmesan cheese. Season with salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve chilled.
Recipe by Emily McQuarrie