- 5 – 6 Chicken Breast
- 1lb Prosciutto, sliced thin
- 1lb Button Mushrooms, sliced
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil, divided
- 8oz Pineland Farms Baby Swiss Cheese, shredded
- Dash Granulated Garlic
- TT Salt & Pepper
- On a cutting board slice each chicken breasts into 4 or 5 – 1-inch strips. Place the strips in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Continue to prepare chicken by rolling each strip with a thin slice of prosciutto.
- In a large heavy bottomed skillet over medium high heat add 2 tablespoons olive oil, in batches sear and cook the chicken thoroughly.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and add the remaining olive oil. Toss in the mushrooms season with granulated garlic, salt & pepper. Meanwhile lightly grease a 9 X 13 baking dish. When the mushrooms are fully cooked arrange a single layer of chicken on the bottom of the baking dish followed by half of the mushrooms and half of the shredded Pineland Farms Baby Swiss Cheese. Repeat once more. Bake @ 350 for 10 – 15 minutes or until the cheese is slightly melted.
Recipe created by Emily McQuarrie