Pizza Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- TT salt and pepper
- ½ lb. ground chicken
- 2 tbsp. salted butter, divided
- 8 oz. Pineland Farms Pizza Curds
- 12 pepperoni slices
- ½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup green pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2.25 oz. can of black olives, sliced
- 1 tbsp. parsley, freshly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place squash face down on a half-sheet pan or baking dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until soft.
- Meanwhile, brown the ground chicken in olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain, divide, and scoop the meat into the squash halves. Place 1 tbsp. of butter in the center of each half. Divide and sprinkle with Pineland Farms Pizza Curds. Top with pepperoni, red onion, green pepper, mushrooms, and sliced black olives.
- Return to oven and continue to bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and vegetables are soft.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
Recipe by Emily McQuarrie