PINELAND PUB SPREAD
Fall is upon us, the weather is getting crisp, and the leaves are beginning to change. If your idea of a perfect fall day is a walk in the woods, or watching your favorite team, this Pub Spread will hit the spot.
Yields: 2 Cups
- 7 oz Pineland Farms Reserve Cheddar, crumbled or shredded
- 7 oz Pineland Farms Sharp Cheddar Cheese, crumbled or shredded
- 1 ea Garlic Clove, minced
- 3 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup Light Ale, flat
- TT Franks Wing Sauce
*note: TT means “To Taste”
- Pulse the garlic in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Add Pineland Farms cheeses and pulse until it resembles crumbles.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce and flat ale, blend for 5 minutes or until smooth.
- Add your desired amount of wing sauce, mix to combine.
- Chill until service.
Recipe by our chef, Emily McQuarrie!
Pineland Farms Dairy Company
Maine Cows. Maine Milk. Maine Cheese. ⠀⠀
Find us in the Specialty Cheese Section!