Pineland Farms Signature Mac
Forget the boxed mac and cheese! This quick and easy homemade recipe will leave you with a creamy mac and cheese that the whole family will love.
- 12 oz. cavatappi pasta, cooked al dente
- ½ cup salted butter
- 2 tbsp. flour
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 7 oz. Pineland Farms Sharp Cheddar, cubed
- 4 oz. Pineland Farms Smoked Cheddar, cubed
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. granulated garlic
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp. thyme, fresh
- Cook cavatappi pasta al dente, strain, and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and whisk in flour. Slowly add milk and cream, whisking till thick and smooth. Add Pineland Farms Sharp Cheddarand Pineland Farms Smoked Cheddar, stirring constantly until cheese mixture melted and smooth.
- Stir in paprika, garlic, salt and pepper, and fold in pasta.
- Garnish with fresh thyme.
Recipe by Emily McQuarrie