Pineland Farms Meatball Poutine (Gluten Free)
Yields: About 3 Servings
- 1- 28oz bag Golden Steak Fries (*gluten free)
- 1bg -16oz Pineland Farms Swedish Meatballs
- 2 pks -Brown Gravy, prepared (*.88oz per pkg McCormick gluten-free brown gravy mix)
- 8oz Pineland Farms Cheddar Cheese Curds
- 1-2 Tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 6ea Wooden Skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Preheat oven or fryer. Cook steak fries as package directs.
- Meanwhile, place 3 meatballs on a presoaked wooden skewer and arrange 1 inch apart. Repeat until you have 6 skewers. Grill for approximately 2 minutes per side. Cooking to an internal temperature of 165F.
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, whisk together the ingredients for the gravy. Continuing to whisk until it reaches a boil, remove from heat. The gravy will thicken upon resting.
- To assemble, line a small dish with crispy steak fries, top with 2 skewers of Pineland Farms Swedish Meatballs, a handful of Pineland Farms Cheddar Cheese Curds and ladle with a gluten free brown gravy. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately!
Recipe by Emily McQuarrie in partnership with Pineland Farms Natural Meats