Pineland Farms Farmhouse Mushroom Swiss Burger
Yields 2-4 Servings
Double Patty or Single Patty
- 4 artisan or soft pretzel buns
- 4 – 4oz. Pineland Farms 100% Natural Beef Patties, seasoned
- 2 ea. Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 2 cups arugula lettuce
- 8 oz. baby portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 8 oz. Pineland Farms Baby Swiss Cheese, sliced or shredded
- TT granulated garlic
- TT salt & pepper
- 3-4 tbsp. garlic aioli
- 1 tsp. beef bouillon
- In a large hot cast iron pan, cook the Pineland Farms Beef Patties to your desired doneness. Remove patties from heat and set aside. Drain any grease dripping from the pan and return it to the heat.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and season with granulated garlic, salt, and pepper. Continue to cook until soft.
- Return the patties to the pan and ladle the mushrooms over the top. Add a generous handful of Pineland Farms Swiss Cheese. Lightly cover the pan to help sweat the cheese.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the garlic aioli and beef bouillon. Spread a generous amount in each bun.
- Build your burgers by placing the mushroom Swiss patties on the bottom bun, topping with 2 tomato slices and a mound of peppery arugula, and finishing with the pretzel bun top. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe by Emily McQuarrie