Pineland Farms BBQ Street Tacos
- 1 pkg – 16 oz. Pineland Farms Swedish Meatballs
- 1 ¼ cup BBQ sauce
- 2 cups Coleslaw Mix
- 1 pkg – 12 ct. Naan bread rounds
- 4 oz. Pineland Farms Crumbled Feta
Creamy Chipotle Aioli
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¾ tsp Chipotle Powder
- ¼ tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp Salt
- Pinch Oregano
- Pinch Granulated Garlic
- ½ cup Mayo
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
Pico de Gallo
- 2 ea. Roma Tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup Red Onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- In a large heavy-bottomed skillet, heat the Pineland Farms Swedish Meatballs and the barbeque sauce on medium-low heat until the meatballs reach the internal temperature of 165ºF.
- Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl whisk together the ingredients for the creamy chipotle aioli and in another small bowl combine the ingredients for the pico de gallo. Set aside.
- On a hot grill, heat the naan bread rounds until slightly puffed, remove from heat.
- Build the tacos by placing a pinch of coleslaw mix on the bottom of the naan bread. Arrange 3 Pineland Farms barbequed Swedish meatballs in the center. Add a heaping spoonful of pico de gallo, drizzle with the creamy chipotle aioli and sprinkle Pineland Farms Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by Emily McQuarrie in partnership with Pineland Farms Natural Meats