Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms
Yields: 3 servings
8oz Sirloin, thinly sliced
¾ cup Green Peppers, diced
¾ cup Onions, diced
6 Portabella Mushrooms
2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
2 oz Cream Cheese
4 oz Pineland Farms Scorpion Jack Cheese, shredded
¼ cup Sour Cream
TT Salt and Pepper
1 Tbsp Parsley, freshly chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. In a large sauté pan with olive oil cook the portabella mushrooms till tender. Place in a greased 9 X 13 baking dish. Set aside
3. In the same pan, sauté the onions, peppers, and sirloin until soft and browned. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and stir in mayonnaise, cream cheese and sour cream.
4. Place a heaping spoonful of steak mixture into each portabella. Sprinkle with Pineland Farms Scorpion Jack Cheese.
5. Bake until cheese is melted and slightly golden.
6. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.