PEAR AND CHEDDAR GRILLED CHEESE
This grilled cheese has a great balance with the Sharp Cheddar cheese, sweet crisp red pear and nutty peppery flavor of the arugula. It’s sure to take your grilled cheese to the next level.
Yields: 2 Servings
4 slices Bread
- 2 Tbsp Butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 4 oz Pineland Farms Sharp Cheddar
- 1 ea Red Pear, sliced thin
- 1 cup Arugula
- Spread softened butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Form sandwiches (buttered side out) by slathering the inside slices with Dijon, then layering with Pineland Farms Sharp Cheddar Cheese, pear, and arugula.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over low heat.
- Cook the sandwiches until each side is golden brown and the cheese is melted, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
Recipe by our chef, Emily McQuarrie!
PINELAND FARMS DAIRY COMPANY
MAINE COWS. MAINE MILK. MAINE CHEESE.
Find us in the Specialty Cheese Section!