Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken
Yields: 4 servings
- 4 Chicken Breasts, butterflied
- 7 oz Bar Pineland Farms Pepper Jack Cheese
- 4 oz Salami, Hard, Diced
- 1ea Red Onion Small, finely diced
- ½ cup Parsley, fresh, rough chopped
- 2 Tbsp Garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp Capers
- ½ tsp Black Pepper, freshly cracked
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine Pineland Farms Pepper Jack Cheese, salami, red onion, parsley, garlic, and capers. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well
- Butterfly chicken breasts, season with additional salt and pepper. Sear both sides in a hot pan with olive oil. Sear just enough to achieve a golden color. Chicken should still be raw in the middle. Place in a 2qt baking dish.
- Stuff the chicken breasts with cheese and salami filling. The filling should be pouring out a little.
- Finish in the oven. Cook chicken to an internal temperature of 165 F.