Mediterranean Baked Feta
This Mediterranean baked feta with a seasoned olive medley and freshly picked rosemary is a perfect appetizer that everyone will love.
- 7 oz. Pineland Farms Feta Bar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 orange, zest
- 1 lemon, zest & juice
- 2 cups Seasoned Olive Medley, Hannaford’s Taste of Inspirations
- 2 tbsp. rosemary, petals
- 1 tbsp red chili pepper, sliced
- 1 Artisan roasted garlic baguette, sliced, grilled
- In a lightly greased 1 1/2 qt baking dish place Pineland Farms Feta Bar in the middle of the dish. Add the zest of an orange, Lemon, and the freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Add the olive medley and sliced red chili peppers, top with freshly picked rosemary.
- Bake at 350ºF for 20-25 minutes.
- *Optional* broil for a few additional minutes.
- Slice and brush roasted garlic baguettes with olive oil, and grill to perfection.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by Emily McQuarrie