Marinated Feta Bar
A Mediterranean treat sure to delight. Our Pineland Farms Feta Bar marinated in a blend of garlic, lemon, herbs, and olive oil.
Yields 4-6 serving
- 8 oz. Pineland Farms Feta Bar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 lemons for juice and zest
- 4 tbsp. fresh parsley
- 4 sprigs thyme
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp. olive oil
- Transfer the Pineland Farms Feta Bar into a resealable container.
- Top the feta with garlic, lemon juice and zest. Add the parsley, thyme, red pepper flakes and olive oil. Allow the cheese to marinate 24-48 hrs. Flip the feta several times while marinating.
- Slice the bar into thin slices. Place the cheese on a serving plate and drizzle remaining oil and herbs on top tp taste. Serve with grilled or toasted Naan bread wedges.
Recipe by Emily McQuarrie