MAKE AHEAD BREAKFAST BURRITOS
We’re back to school and maybe your mornings are a little rushed. You can make these breakfast burritos on the weekend or at night to save time in the morning and everyone can have a satisfying healthy breakfast!
Yields: 6 – 8 Servings
- 4 ea Eggs
- ¼ cup whole Milk
- TT Salt & Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Salted Butter
- 1 Pkg Flour Tortillas
- 12 oz Sweet Pork Sausage, casings removed
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 7oz Pineland Farms Reserve Cheddar, shredded
*note: TT means “To Taste”
- In a medium bowl, crack the eggs, add the milk, whisk well
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In a heavy bottomed skillet over low heat, melt the butter and cook the eggs while stirring frequently. Set aside.
- Wipe the skillet clean, return to heat, drizzle with olive oil, add the pork stirring until cooked throughout.
- Arrange the tortillas on your work surface, add a ½ cup of scrambled eggs to the bottom half of the burrito, top with ¼ cup sweet sausage, sprinkle with about ¼ cup of Pineland Farms Reserve Cheddar Cheese.
- Slightly fold in the sides and begin to roll from bottom to top, creating a sealed cylinder.
- Wrap in deli paper and place in a Ziplock bag.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
Recipe by our chef, Emily McQuarrie!
Pineland Farms Dairy Company
Maine Cows. Maine Milk. Maine Cheese. ⠀⠀
Find us in the Specialty Cheese Section!