Layered Taco Dip
- 8oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups Sour Cream, divided
- 2 pkgs Taco Seasoning, divided
- 1lb Ground Beef
- 1 ½ cups Guacamole
- 1 ½ cups Thick Salsa (or Pico De Gallo)
- 1 ½ cups Pineland Farms Colby Jack Cheese, shredded
- 2ea Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup Lettuce, Shredded & chopped
- 1 can Black Olives, sliced
- Blend the cream cheese, 1 cup sour cream and 1 package of taco seasoning until smooth, Spread on the bottom of a 13 X 9 Dish.
- Brown the ground beef in a medium skillet over high heat until all the pick is out. Drain the meat add 1 package of taco seasoning (no water added). When cooled spread the meat over the cream cheese layer.
- Spread the guacamole over the meat and spread the remaining sour cream over the top of the guacamole. Continue to layer with thick salsa or Pico de Gallo.
- Sprinkle with Pineland Farms Colby Jack cheese. Add the finishing touches by sprinkling with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, and black olives.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Recipe by Emily McQuarrie