Yields: 4 servings
- 1-32oz bag Steak Cut French Fries, frozen & seasoned
- 1 cup Sauerkraut, squeezed dry
- 2 cup Corned Beef, cooked and chopped
- 7oz Pineland Farms Baby Swiss Cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup Thousand Island Dressing
- ¼ cup Chives, freshly chopped
- Thousand Island Dressing:
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp Ketchup
- 3 Tbsp Dill Pickle, fine chopped
- 1 tsp Dill Pickle Juice
- ¼ tsp White Sugar
- Cook French fries as package directs.
- Preheat broiler.
- Pile into two layers as follows. French fries, sauerkraut, corned beef, and Pineland Farms Baby Swiss Cheese.
- Place the nachos in the broiler and set on “High” for 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling. Meanwhile in a small bowl combine the ingredients for thousand island dressing, mix well.
- Remove nachos from heat and drizzle with the prepared dressing. Sprinkle with freshly chopped chives.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by Emily McQuarrie