Holiday Cheese Ball Appetizer
Yields 8-10 servings
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 7 oz. Pineland Farms Monterey Jack or Colby Jack Cheese, shredded
- ½ tsp. dry garlic salt
- ½ tsp. onion power
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup almond slices
- 3 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped, divided
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, Pineland Farms Monterey Jack or Colby Jack, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, onion power, and 1 tbsp. chopped parsley. Mix until ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Form the mixture into a ball and wrap in plastic film. Chill until firm.
- Combine the sliced almonds and remaining parsley and roll the chilled cheese ball in the nut mixture, pressing firmly until surface is evenly coated. Let sit at room temperature a few minutes before serving with crackers and pretzels.
Recipe by Emily McQuarrie