Grilled Corn on the Cobb
Yields: 4 Servings
- 4 Ears Sweet Corn
- 4oz. Pineland Farms Crumbled Feta Cheese
Cilantro Lime Butter Sauce:
- 3 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 1ea Clove Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Lime Zest
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro, freshly chopped
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- For husked corn: Grill for 10 minutes. For corn wrapped in foil: Grill for 12 minutes, flipping every 3 – 4 minutes. For corn in its husk: Grill for 15 minutes, flipping every 5 minutes. Allow the corn to cool slightly and remove husk and silk from corn.
- In a small bowl combine the ingredients for the cilantro lime butter sauce. Remove the corn from the grill and brush with the cilantro lime butter sauce. Sprinkle with Pineland Farms Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- Serve warm.
Recipe by Emily McQuarrie