Deli Roll Ups
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- TT Salt & Pepper
- 1-12oz Jar Pepperoncini Peppers, drained
- 1-12oz Jar Roasted Red Peppers, drained and sliced into strips
- ½ lbs Salami, sliced thin
- ½ lbs Ham, sliced thin
- 7oz Pineland Farms Pepper Jack Cheese, sliced thin
- 2ea Tomatoes, sliced into strips (juice & seeds removed)
- 2 cup Iceberg Lettuce, shredded
- In a small bowl combine the cream cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- On a cutting board, lay out 3 slices of salami so the edges overlap each other. Top with 2 slices of ham. Spread a lawyer of the cream cheese mixture over the top of the deli meat.
- Making a line across the center of the meat. Arrange Pineland Farms Pepper Jack Cheese, 2 thin strips of red peppers, 3 strips of tomatoes, 4 pepperoncini peppers and a ¼ cup of shredded iceberg lettuce.
- Roll the wrap tightly and ending with the seam down. Cut in half diagonally and repeat with the other rolls.
Recipe by Emily McQuarrie