CHICKEN CORDON BLEU LASAGNA
Our Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna is a twist on the classic French dish and comfort food at its best. And with the addition of bacon, well, do we need to say more?
Yields: 6-8 Servings
- 9ea Lasagna Noodles, Al dente
- 3 cups Chicken, Cooked
- 1 ½ cups Ham, cooked and diced
- 1 ½ cups Bacon, cooked and diced
- 12oz Pineland Farms Baby Swiss Cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Butter, Salted
- ¼ cup All-purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Granulated Garlic
- ¼ tsp White Pepper
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 4 cups Whole Milk
- 2 Tbsp Parsley, freshly chopped
- In a medium saucepan melt the butter and stir in flour, cook for 1 minute.
- Slowly pour in the milk whisking until smooth.
- Add the granulated garlic, white pepper, sea salt, and cream cheese continuing to whisk till smooth.
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Grease a 9 X 13 baking dish and begin assembly.
- Place 3 Lasagna noodles on the bottom of the pan. Layer 1/3rd of the chicken evenly over the noodles followed by 1/3rd of the ham. Evenly pour 1/3rd of the sauce over the ham. Sprinkle with 1/3rd of the bacon and 1/3rd of Pineland Farms Baby Swiss Cheese.
- Repeat layering noodles, chicken, ham, sauce, bacon and cheese 2 more times.
- Bake for 30 – 40 minutes.
- Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes and garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
Recipe by our chef, Emily McQuarrie!
PINELAND FARMS DAIRY COMPANY
MAINE COWS. MAINE MILK. MAINE CHEESE.
Find us in the Specialty Cheese Section!