This charcuterie wreath is a fun and festive twist on a board that is sure to impress your family and guests!
Yields: 8 to 10 Servings
- 2-3 bunches Red Currents (or ½ cup cranberries)
- 4-6 sprigs Fresh Sage
- 7-8 sprigs Rosemary
- 4-6 oz Pineland Farms Smoked Cheddar Cheese, cut into preferred shapes
- 4-6 oz Pineland Farms Reserve Cheese, triangles
- 4-6 oz Pineland Farms Cheddar Cheese, Cut into preferred shapes
- 6-8 slices Prosciutto, rolled
- 10-12 slices Salami, roses
- 6-8 pcs Gingerbread cookies, Christmas shapes
- 2-3 Red Apples, sliced thin
- 2-3 Small bunches Green Grapes
- Cut Pineland Farms cheeses into 1-inch squares or wedges.
- Wash/rinse fruit, pat dry, thinly slice apples.
- Cut and roll cured meats.
- Arrange ingredients in a circular pattern to resemble a Christmas Wreath.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and red currents.
Recipe by our chef, Emily McQuarrie!
PINELAND FARMS DAIRY COMPANY
MAINE COWS. MAINE MILK. MAINE CHEESE.
Find us in the Specialty Cheese Section!