Blueberry Cheddar Caprese Skewers
A fresh and easy snack for your next gathering or lunch! You’ll love the combination of fresh blueberries and cheddar!
Yields: 12+ servings
- ½ cup Maine Blueberries, washed & dried
- 7 oz Pineland Farms Cheddar Cheese, cubed
- 24ea Basil Leaves, washed & dried
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Reduction/Glaze
- 12+ Wooden Decorative Skewers
- Gently rinse the blueberries and fresh picked basil, pat dry with a paper towel.
- Cut Pineland Farms Cheddar Cheese into ½” cubes.
- Skewer all the ingredients onto the wooden skewers, starting with a Pineland Farms cheddar cube, a basil leaf (folded if desired), and 2-3 blueberries. Repeat layering until skewers are desired length.
- Drizzle your plate with balsamic glaze just before service for a yummy and artistic finish!
Recipe by our very own chef, Emily McQuarrie!