BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos
Perfect recipe for a home date-night snack. Freeze the extra pork to make your next meal even easier. You can customize these BBQ Pork nachos with all of your favorite toppings. Just don’t forget the Pineland Farms Colby Jack Cheese!
Yields 2 servings
- 8 lbs. pork shoulder
- 1 pkg Campbell’s Applewood Bourbon Pulled Pork Slow Cooker Sauce
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 7 oz. Pineland Farms Colby Jack Cheese, shredded
- ½ cup roma tomato, diced
- ½ cup avocados, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp. jalapeños, sliced
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup guacamole
- 1 tbsp. cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp. chives, sliced
- Place the pork shoulder in a slow cooker and pour the Applewood Bourbon Sauce over the top. Cook as package instructs and/or until meat is fork tender (about 8 hours).
- On a sheet pan or in a cast iron skillet evenly layer tortilla chips and desired amount of pork. Add half of the Pineland Farms Colby Jack Cheese and half the tomatoes, avocados, and red onions. Repeat once and then top with sliced jalapeños.
- Broil in the oven at 350°F, just until the cheese begins to melt.
- Add a dollop of sour cream and guacamole in the center of the nachos and garnish with cilantro and fresh chives
- Note: You will have leftover pulled pork. You can divide into freezer bags and add some of the sauce. Lay flat and store in the freezer for your next quick batch of homemade nachos.
Recipe by Emily McQuarrie