Looking for a twist on the traditional antipasto presentation for your next gathering? Simple yet fun!
- 12 ea Grape Tomatoes
- 4 oz Assorted Black & Green Olives
- 7 oz Pineland Farms Reserve Cheddar Cheese, cubed
- 24 Basil leaves, rolled or folded
- 12 slices Prosciutto, rolled or folded
- 8 oz Salami, cubed
- 1 can Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained
- ¼ cup Balsamic Glaze
- TT Italian Seasoning
- A dozen or so Wooden skewers
*note: TT means “To Taste”
- Cut Salami and Pineland Farms Reserve Cheddar Cheese into ½” cubes.
- Roll or bunch the prosciutto slices.
- Skewer all the ingredients onto the wooden decorative skewers.
- Sprinkle with your desired amount of Italian seasoning.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze just before service.
Notes: Feel free to omit or substitute ingredients to your liking.
Recipe by our very own chef, Emily McQuarrie!
Pineland Farms Dairy Company
Maine Cows. Maine Milk. Maine Cheese. ⠀⠀
Find us in the Specialty Cheese Section!