Pineland Farms Barbeque Street Tacos
- 1 pkg -16oz Pineland Farms Swedish Meatballs
- 1 ¼ cup BBQ sauce
- 2 cups Coleslaw Mix
- 1 pkg -12ct Naan bread rounds
- 4oz Pineland Farms Crumbled Feta
- Creamy Chipotle Aioli:
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¾ tsp Chipotle Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp Salt
- Pinch Oregano
- Pinch Granulated Garlic
- ½ cup Mayo
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- Pico de Gallo:
- 2ea Roma Tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup Red Onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- In a large heavy-bottomed skillet, heat the Pineland Farms Swedish Meatballs and the barbeque sauce on medium-low heat until the meatballs reach the internal temperature of 165F.
- Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl whisk together the ingredients for the creamy chipotle aioli and in another small bowl combine the ingredients for the Pico de Gallo. Set aside.
- On a hot grille, heat the naan bread rounds until slightly puffed, remove from heat.
- Build the tacos by placing a pinch of coleslaw mix on the bottom of the naan bread. Arrange 3 Pineland Farms barbequed Swedish meatballs in the center. Add a heaping spoonful of Pico de Gallo, drizzle with the creamy chipotle aioli and sprinkle Pineland Farms Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe created by Emily McQuarrie