Director of Sales and Marketing
Job Title: Director of Sales and Marketing/ Pineland Farms Dairy Company
Reports To: President/ Board of Directors
Compensation: Salaried, based on experience
Reporting Staff: Marketing Intern, part-time
Join a growing, award-winning company in beautiful Bangor, Maine as our new Director of Sales! Pineland Farms Dairy Company put down roots in New Gloucester, Maine in 2004. Since then, we have grown many times over. Relocated to Bangor 4 years ago to expand operations in a larger, state-of-art facility. Specializing in Cheddar, baby Swiss and Jacks. Now launching new dairy products like ice cream mix, yogurt, and fluid items. We are quickly expanding our markets.
Applicant must be willing to relocate to the Bangor, Maine area. A charming, moderately sized city rich in history, in under two hours you can visit Acadia National Park or enjoy Maine’s best beaches.
We offer an excellent benefits package.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinating with production staff and President to implement an aggressive and targeted marketing plan.
- Customer care to our wholesale base.
- Track sales, budget analysis and assist in product development
- Cheese Sales: working with existing and finding new customers. Manage distributor and broker relationships.
- Fluid Sales: Find potential customers and manage and develop relationships with MH/BE/MF; manage customer expectations.
- Direct activities of reporting staff
- (add as needed)
- Degree in a business-related field is desired but not required; we will consider a candidate with an outstanding sales portfolio.
- At least 3 years sales experience in Dairy or food industry is preferred
- Must be willing to relocate to the Bangor area; this position is in person.
- Willing and able to travel.
A passionate, cheese-loving candidate with the ability to bring us new ideas and works well on a team will be given special consideration. Please share in your resume additional skills or interests that show you are the ideal fit.